Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


July 7, 2019
Press Release

Individuals affected by events such as fire or localized flooding should report damages to their local municipality and/or county Emergency Management Agency.  Reporting damages helps to identify county or region-specific services available for assistance.  An accurate and timely assessment of damages in a disaster also helps local and state officials make the case for federal assistance if needed.

If you have any questions or need additional direction or help, please feel free to contact my Allegheny County (412-344-5583) or Beaver County (724-206-4860) District Office for further guidance.

County emergency contacts within Pennsylvania’s 17th district include:

Additional Resources:

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)

The Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA)

American Red Cross

PA 211 / United Way